In Apps with more than one content you can add filters per device and language. This way the contents will only appear in the App if the device meets certain requirements.
Add Filters and Languages to your App
- The first thing you have to do is activate the “Devices and Languages Filters” plugin.
- Now, access from the menu on the left and select the languages in which you want the App to be available. This language will load automatically according to the device language. If the device language is not active in the App, it will load the default language.
- Once you have selected the languages, select a content to which you want to add filters.
- Switch to the “Filters” tab.
- Here you can select the languages and devices in which you want the content to appear.