What is it?
Enterprise-type applications (also called private Apps or in-house distribution Apps) are privately-owned applications whose distribution is not public. It is often used internally by employees of a company.
These types of apps are not published through App Store or Google Play. Instead of that, these Apps are usually hosted on a private web server for the user to access and download them, or to be manually installed on each of the devices on which it has to be used.
By default, the devices prevent you from installing Apps that are not uploaded to the Google Play and App Store. So to install enterpise applications, you need to activate some things.
- The first thing is to install the App from the link or QR code provided. When you try to open it, you will receive a message saying that Soluciones Cuatroochenta is not a reliable developer.
- Open “Settings” -> “General” -> “Profiles”. Click on Soluciones Cuatroochenta S.L.
- Activate “Trust in Soluciones Cuatroochenta S.L.”
- Open again the App and now you wont get any warnings.
- Go to “Settings” -> “Security” and check the box “Unknown sources”.
- Press OK in the popup window.
- Now you can install the App from the link or QR code provided without problems.