The “PDF” content allows you to add any PDF document to your app. This content does not need an internet connection once downloaded.
How is it added?
- The first thing to do is to copy the document into the “Libraries” folder of your app. You can access this folder from 480interactive in the “Add content” tab and “Open Libraries folder” at the top.
- Once there, you have to paste the PDF you want to add to your App.
- Now that you have your PDF document inside the Libraries folder, go to the “Add Content” screen inside 480interactive, select “PDF” and click on the “Add” button on the right.
- A window will open in which you have to enter the Title and select the document you just copied. These can be modified later.
- Click on Add to create the content and you will see that it appears in the tree on the left.
- Now you can configure the new content. Here are the most important configuration options:
|Title||Here you can change the name of your content.|
|Subtitle||This text will appear under the title in the kiosk. Only used in apps with more than one content.|
|Icon||The icon that will appear in the final App.|
|Route||Route to your PDF document.|