The “Video” content allows you to add any video in MP4 format to your App. This content does not need internet connection once downloaded.
¿Cómo se añade?
- The first thing to do is to copy the file to the “Libraries” folder of your app. You can access this folder from 480interactive in the tab “Add content” and “Open Libraries folder” at the top.
- Once there, you have to paste the MP4 video you want to add to your App.
- Now that you have your MP4 file inside the Libraries folder, go to the “Add Content” screen inside 480interactive , select “Video” and click on the “Add” button on the right.
- A window will open in which you have to enter the Title and select the file you just copied. These data can be modified later.
- Click on Add to create the content and you will see that it appears in the tree on the left.
- Now you can configure the new content. Here are the most important configuration options:
|Title||Here you can change your content name.|
|Subtitle||This text will appear under the title in the kiosk. Only used in apps with more than one content.|
|Icon||The icon that will appear in the final App.|
|Path||Path to the MP4 file you added.|