The “HTML5” content allows you to add any code programmed in HTML. With this language you can program offline web pages, forms, webapps, etc.
How is it added?
- The first thing to do is create a folder and copy there all the content files. Make sure the main file is named “index.html”.
- Once this is done, copy the folder and paste it into the “Libraries” folder of your app.
You can access it from 480interactive in the tab “Add content” and “Open folder Libraries” at the top.
- Now that you have your files inside the Libraries folder, go to the “Add Content” screen inside 480interactive, select “HTML5” and click on the “Add” button on the right.
- A window will open in which you have to enter the Title and select the “index.html” file that you just copied. These data can be modified later.
- Click on Add to create the content and you will see that it appears in the tree on the left.
- Now you can configure the new content. Here are the most important configuration options:
|Title||Here you can change the name of your content.|
|Subtitle||This text will appear under the heading in the kiosk. Only used in apps with more than one content.|
|Icon||The icon that will appear in the final App.|
|Path||Path to the “index.html” file.|